[Pennangalan News] November: Steampunk boots, Vegan New Rocks, Christmas Posting Dates

Dok (Pennangalan Customer Service) doktor at pennangalan.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 17:05:22 GMT 2009

Welcome to our November 2009 newsletter. We have lots to announce this
month, including a range of Steampunk boots, a huge addition to the
number of New Rock styles we sell, and 58 VEGAN New Rock styles to
choose from also. Please read on for more details.

1/ SteamGalan Boots!
We are delighted to announce that our new steampunk range of footwear
is now available to order. These are handmade in London using only the
very best components and most luxurious fabrics we can lay our hands
on - including our exclusive 'Steamforce Flying' textured leather. You
can see the available range here:

	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/index.php?br=Steamgalan

We currently have a 2-4 week manufacture time on this range, so orders
placed in the next 10 days or so should arrive in time for Christmas.

2/ New Rock Metallic and Malicia Ranges
The entire New Rock Metallic and Malicia ranges of boots are available
to order from us now, both via our website:

	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/index.php?bn=New%20Rock

and from our online ebay store if you prefer to shop that way:

	http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pennangalan-Boots-and-Shoes

We're sharing our stock with New Rock directly, so most styles/size
combinations are in stock for immediate shipping. Worldwide delivery
is 3-7 days, and as with our other offerings we can usually combine
shipping on multiple pairs for a significant saving - get in touch for
exact details if you're interested.

3/ New Rock Metallic VEGAN boots - 58 Styles Now Available
We're also very pleased to say that we can now offer the complete New
Rock Metallic range (that's anything on the Tower, Reactor, Neptuno,
Planing M3 and Planing M8 soles) to our vegetarian and vegan
customers. These are not kept in stock and are not in standard
production - you won't find these in the shops - but we can get them
made for you. We haven't quite finished updating our website to show
all these in one place, but any style shown on this link can be
ordered in Vegan Lorica now:

	http://tinyurl.com/vegan-newrock

Prices are £18 higher than for a standard leather pair at the moment,
and the waiting time is approximately 8 weeks. A deposit is taken on
orders for these at present.

4/ Christmas Posting Dates + Extended Return Allowance
Last posting dates this year are:

	UK: Tuesday 22nd December
	Ireland, France, Germany: Monday 21st December
	Rest of Europe: Thursday 17th December
	Rest of World: Wednesday 16th December (may require shipping upgrade)

Please remember that out-of-stock items typically need 2-4 weeks to be
manufactured.

As usual, we are extending our returns period for you over Christmas
in case you buy boots as a gift for someone that are the wrong size or
unwanted. Normally we give all customers 30 days to decide whether or
not to return an item to us for exchange/refund. All items despatched
between 16th November and 22nd December have their return period
extended until at least the 10th January (or 30 days, whichever is
longer), to give you time to recover unwanted gifts from 'ungrateful'
relatives ;), and get them back to us for exchange or refund.

To UNSUBSCRIBE from our monthly mailing list, please go here: