[Pennangalan News] Christmas Posting, Christmas Specials, and end of the LIFT Sole

Dok (Pennangalan Customer Service) doktor at pennangalan.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 20:53:47 GMT 2010

Hello :-), and welcome to the Pennangalan November 2010 Newsletter.

We haven't sent one of these for a while, so there is a quite a bit to
catch up on. We'll try to keep it all as brief as possible.

1/ CHRISTMAS ORDERING
The last dates on which you can order in-stock boots and shoes for
Christmas delivery are as follows:

UK: 23rd December
Europe: 17th December
USA/Canada: 17th December
Rest of World: 15th December

Please keep in mind that many of our own Pennangalan styles are
handmade-to-order, not kept in stock. We are currently confident of
being able to manufacture in time for Christmas any orders that we
receive by 9th December, but that might change if we get too busy - so
if you want to order boots for a loved one, we'd urge you to get the
order placed as soon as possible.

2/ CHRISTMAS RETURNS
As usual, we are extending our return policy over Christmas to allow
you to order gifts without needing to worry about them being unwanted/
the wrong size. Our return policy is normally 30-days after delivery,
but any items shipped in December will have the returns policy
extended to 14th January, or 30 days, whichever is longer.

3/ CHRISTMAS SPECIALS
We have discounted three of this year's most popular styles for you -
take a look:

	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/boots/FW136.php
	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/boots/FW241.php
	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/boots/FW408.php

These prices will be held until 24th December. We'll also be
announcing extra special offers each week in the run up to Christmas
on our Facebook page - search for us on Facebook under our name
'Pennangalan' and add us as a friend to receive these updates.

4/ Demise of the LIFT Sole
We can no longer get LIFT soles, and we have run out at our workshop -
so, rather sadly, we cannot make any more of the LIFT soled boots. We
have 17 pairs of LIFT soled boots left in stock, so if you're
desperate for a pair you can find the remaining styles here:

	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/index.php?basesearch=lift

These will be sold on a strictly first-come first-served basis.

5/ Demise of Mad Fish
More bad news: Mad Fish, makers of cybery-vegetarian shoes of
awesomeness, have decided to cease trading. All production of Mad Fish
brand shoes has ended :-(
We cannot get anymore once our current stocks are gone. If you had
your eyes on a pair of these, we recommend you order them as soon as
possible. You can see what we have left here:

	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/index.php?bn=MadFish

6/ January VAT Increase
We would like to remind you that UK VAT rates change on January 4th,
going up by 2.5%. This will affect the prices we charge to UK and EU
customers.

---
You were sent this as you have at some time in the past subscribed to
our mailing list. To alter or end your subscription, please go here: