[Pennangalan News] 20% Discount on TEN Classic Pennangalan Styles

Katrina (Pennangalan Customer Service) vortex at pennangalan.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 18:36:35 GMT 2011

Welcome to our January Newsletter!

We expect you've already seen enough mail-outs and adverts for sales and discounts, so while we are, YES, having a sale of stock, we also thought we'd do something a little different:

TEN CLASSIC PENNANGALAN STYLES! - TWENTY percent off!
-------------------------------
When we opened our website in 1998 we were the world's first online retailer of gothic/alternative/on-the-wild-side footwear. We launched with just 20 styles that (at the time) ruled London's scene, and within a few months we doubled that to 40 styles.

13 years on, more than three-quarters of those first styles are still in production, and we've decided to pick TEN of these classics - and apply a 20% discount to all of them, until the end of February! They'll cost you less now than if you had purchased them 13 years back when we launched. The styles we've chosen include Smegg Commando and Victim boots, the original '3-Strap Fetish' stilettos, Linda Victims, side-lacing Thigh boots, mesh ankle boots and the original lace-up calf boots.

To see all the offer styles (in newly done photos) just go here:

	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/?classic20

To get the discount - simply use discount code "CLASSIC20" at the checkout*. The code works for as many pairs of the classic ten styles as you want, for all orders placed until the end of February.

*Discount is applied when the order is confirmed by us, before payment is taken.

THE NEW YEAR SALE

As usual for the time of year, we've discounted various individual items to clear stock levels. You can see what we have in the sale, and search for items in your size, here:

	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/sale.php

Sale items are one-offs - once they're sold the discount on them vanishes, so hurry!

RUBBER SPIKE/BAT HEELGUARDS for VICTIM Boots
Do you have a pair of Victim platform boots? Or perhaps you're going to get yourself a pair from the Classic Ten offer... Spice them up with wrap-around heel guards in latex featuring spikes or spooky bats:

	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/boots/FW128.php
	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/boots/FW129.php

These are extremely limited - we have only 10-20 pairs of each and can't manufacture any more after these ones are gone. Order these at the same time as a pair of boots and the postage on them is free.