[Pennangalan News] February News, Offers, Vegan New Rocks, Custom Fabrics

Dok (Pennangalan Customer Service) doktor at pennangalan.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 17:17:14 GMT 2011

Welcome to our (slightly last-minute) February Newsletter!

This month: Offer reminders, Vegan New Rocks, Hosiery Offer, Custom Fabric info

OFFERS ENDING TODAY
-------------------
First we'd like to remind you that our two special offers for February run out at the end of today.

	Ten Classic Styles at 20% off:
		http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/index.php?classic20

	Valentine Pink Orders at 20% off:
	(Order any style in Baby Pink patent for a 20% discount)
		http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/index.php?basesearch=baby+pink

These offers close at 9AM tomorrow morning (March 1st) - in other words, we'll honour the discount for any applicable orders received today and overnight.

VEGAN NEW ROCK BOOTS
--------------------
In keeping with our constant efforts to make exciting boot styles available in animal-free but high-quality fabrics, we have now for some time been able to get New Rock boots in Vegan Lorica - but there has always been an additional cost for this of about £20-25... until now.

We are delighted to announce we can now get a wide-range of New Rock boots made to order for our customers, at no extra cost to a normal leather pair. Delivery is still slow - sorry - as the boots are always made-to-order, but the surcharges are gone!

To see the current range of boot styles we offer in Vegan fabrics (including all the New Rocks), please follow this link:

	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/index.php?br=Vegetarian

HOSIERY/TIGHTS/STOCKINGS Special
--------------------------------
We have a special offer on hosiery running while-stocks last. Any new order for boots or shoes is entitled to a free piece of hosiery at the same time, using discount code 'HOSIERY' when checking out. Once you've added your boots/shoes to the shopping cart, follow this link (or click 'Tights/Stockings' to the left on the website):

	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/index.php?br=Hosiery

And add the item of your choice to your cart also. Don't forget to enter 'HOSIERY' in the discount code box on the last page of the checkout.

CUSTOM FABRIC ORDERS
Do you want a unique pair of Pennangalan boots? Or perhaps you have a wonderful outfit that you'd like boots to match perfectly?

We'd like to remind you all that we can, in most cases, manufacture any of our own Pennangalan brand styles for you from fabrics that you supply. So, if you can get the fabric that your lovely ball-gown is made from, for example, we'll make you some boots/shoes to match. Soft fabrics will be-backed by an animal-free layer by us to make them sturdy enough for footwear. We can work with a wide-range of fabrics, including customer-supplied latex for any of our latex styles.

If you'd be interested in this, please e-mail us or call to get more details :-)

That's all for now - we'll have more news for you by mid-March, including info on Transmuter/Lift soled boots and what we're hoping to do to make them available again.
--
   BOOTS - PLATFORMS - LEATHER - RUBBER - VEGETARIAN - TOMB RAIDER BOOTS
                      http://www.pennangalan.co.uk