[Pennangalan News] Halloween News: One-Day Sale! Christmas Ordering. New Styles.

Dok (Pennangalan Customer Service) doktor at pennangalan.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 17:24:34 GMT 2011

Happy Halloween!

This month: ALL HALLOWES 1-Day Sale!, Two New Styles, Ordering for Christmas

ALL HALLOWES SALE - 24 Hours Only!

	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/sale.php

NEW PENNANGALAN STYLES
--------------------------------
We'd like to bring your attention to a couple of new styles that we're quite pleased with:

The Vince half-and-half White/Black Chelsea boots:

	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/boots/FW771.php

And an ankle version of our lace-up latex boots: (some of these are in the sale if you're quick!)

	http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/boots/FW770.php

CHRISTMAS ORDERING
We'd just like to remind any of you thinking of buying boots for loved ones for Christmas, that we need 3-6 weeks at the moment to make up anything that is not already in stock. If you need to order from us for a Christmas delivery, the sooner you can do it the better as this maximise the chances that your goods will be delivered on time.

Please also remember that any items purchased for Christmas we extend the return period on into mid-January, so if the boots turn out to be the wrong size or not wanted on the day, you have plenty of time to get in touch with us after Christmas regardless of when you ordered them.

NEW MAILING LIST
Lastly - we're changing the look and feel of our mailing list going forwards, so this is the last plain-text mail-out you will receive from us. Look out for a shinier e-mail format from us in the future.

--
   BOOTS - PLATFORMS - LEATHER - RUBBER - VEGETARIAN - TOMB RAIDER BOOTS
                      http://www.pennangalan.com